Friday, July 1, 2011

Helllllllllo!

My primary focus of this blog will be couponing and knitting, but I warn you now that my thoughts are random at times.  First off, this space on the web will be used to alert you to all the best deals around.  Coupons, grocery/drug store matchups, free samples, bargains, surveys, anything to help you save a buck-or ten!  More to come on that soon.
I'll also be posting a lot of knitting-related content.  Since this is Summer of Socks '11, today I purchased Cookie A's Sock Innovation.  As soon as this one hits my doorstep, I'm going to cast on Kai-Mei.  I've been lusting after this pattern since the first teaser shots from the book came out.  I haven't knit an entire pair of socks in over a year, and these look like they might get me back into the swing.  Lately I've been on a sweater kick, finishing 2 in less than a week.  I'll get some pictures up as soon as they've had a wash & the buttons are attached.  I've got a secret project on the needles for my sister's birthday.  She doesn't read here, so I'll be posting pictures as soon as it's finished!

No comments: